The MWPA is not able to accept installment payments. Workshop space will not be reserved until we receive full payment. If an agency, business, school, or other organization is paying student fees, payment is still due at the time of registration. Purchase orders or intent to pay are not accepted. The MWPA accepts checks, money orders, cash, and Visa or MasterCard through our PayPal account, printed registration forms, or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay with American Express or Discover, payment can be made through out PayPal account. If you are unfamiliar with PayPal, we will be happy to assist you. A $25 fee is assessed for bad checks.
Registration in an MWPA workshop, program, or event constitutes an agreement to our terms and conditions, so please read our attendee cancellation policies carefully.
- A nonrefundable fee of 25% of the workshop cost is included in each registration.
- Cancellations made 14-days or more before a workshop (or the first meeting of a workshop series) will receive cash refunds of 75%.
- Cancellations made between 13-days and 7-days before a workshop will receive a 50% credit toward a future workshop.
- Cancellations made less than 6-days from the day of a workshop (i.e. after 9:00 a.m. on a Monday before a Saturday workshop) cannot be refunded nor receive credit.
- For workshops that require a manuscript submission in advance, cancellations made after the manuscript submission deadline cannot be refunded nor receive credit.
- We cannot refund participants for workshops they miss without cancelling (i.e. no shows).
Workshops that do not meet a minimum enrollment may be canceled up to two business days (48 hours) prior to the first class meeting. If a workshop is canceled by the MWPA for any reason, all registrants will receive a full refunds.
BAD WEATHER POLICY
Weather-related cancellations are extremely rare. To check on the status of your workshop if you are concerned about inclement weather, you may call 207-450-1225 (*Please only use this number for weather-related events or emergencies on the day of a workshop.) If a workshop is canceled for weather-related reasons, the MWPA will announce the cancellation as soon as possible, the workshop will be rescheduled, and all registrants will be notified of the new date. If a registrant cannot attend the rescheduled workshop due to scheduling conflicts, the registrant will receive a full refund.
The MWPA reserves the right to refuse a registration for any reason.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registration in any MWPA workshop, program, or event constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions.